Monday 31 October 2011

Don't judge a book by its cover


"Total sum is 457.
You get a gift for spending more than 350.
Special promotion of the month,
and this is the last one, 
Ure so lucky!"



I donwan present
My luggage is overweight
I wan discount !

10% discount ?
450 ?
Juz a 7 dollars off, Geez !

Feel so defeated,
Bought so many things
yet i cant get a lil bit off.

I'd rather u raise the price,
then gimme discount.

"so you dont want this right, 
because ur luggage is overweight"

I want
Bcoz im annoyed.
I wil giv it away
Donwan it to remind me
this awful experience.

The airplane seat is very narrow
yet hav to spare a space for it.
When i really hate this thing,
I wondered why ppl 
manufacture a soft toy that is
small, but heavy.

Then i saw few layers ...


Took the courage to untied the 
perfect ribbon bow 


A folding stuffed toy 
that can be transferred into a ...


A very soft cozy blanket
Lucky my fren didnt want it
when i offered it to her.

Do not judge a book by its cover.

We see things we like,
 we put effort to pursue it.
When we achieve it,
we get greedy.
We move on to the next 
things we fancy and
we will never be satisfied.

Things we have 
or come easily
we never appreciate
until we learn the lesson

Do not worry if you have not learned.

Life will continue to 
throw us the same lessons
until we learn from them.




No comments: